|REST With Java 8
See how you can build your own REST services with Java, Maven, and the Spark Java framework. Read »
Application and Data Security
For the past 9 years, vulnerabilities in software have been the leading cause of security breaches. Although technology advances have simplified writing web applications, implementing secure practices during Agile development grows increasingly complex. This Guide offers a deeper look into challenges and solutions for implementing secure practices.
Download the Guide »
Kelverion have been very busy since the RTM release of System Center 2016 validating and testing all of our Integration Packs against Orchestrator 2016.
We pleased to announce the support of our Integration Packs on Orchestrator 2016. This includes our most popular Integration Packs;
|Integration Pack for Atlassian Jira
||Enables creation and management of Issues for Jira v 7.1.7.
|Integration Pack for BMC Remedy
||Enables creation and management of Requests for Remedy v 9.0.
|Integration Pack for Microsoft Office 365
||Enables creation and management of Office365, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business.
|Integration Pack for ServiceNow
||Enables creation and management of Records for ServiceNow Helsinki.
|Integration Pack for SQL Server
||Enables the script free interaction with SQL databases and includes SQL Server 2014, 2016 and Azure SQL Server
|Integration Pack for VMware vSphere
||Enables the provisioning and management of Virtual Machines for vSphere v6.
These Orchestrator 2016 Integration Packs are upgrades to the existing 2012 Integration Packs. Therefore, you can export your existing Runbooks from Orchestrator 2012 and import them into Orchestrator 2016 without the need to amend the Integration Pack Activities in your Runbooks.
What is a SharePoint site?
A SharePoint site is a Web site that provides a central storage and collaboration space for documents, information, and ideas. A SharePoint site is a tool for collaboration, just like a telephone is a tool for communication, or a meeting is a tool for decision making. A SharePoint site helps groups of people (whether work teams or social groups) share information and work together. For example, a SharePoint site can help you:
* Coordinate projects, calendars, and schedules.
* Discuss ideas and review documents or proposals.
* Share information and keep in touch with other people.
SharePoint sites are dynamic and interactive — members of the site can contribute their own ideas and content as well as comment on or contribute to other people’s.
Below are the step by step method to monitor Azure ARM and Azure classic model.You Must have internet connectivity on your SCOM management servers.Remember Microsoft started migrating classic model to Azure ARM model.Azure ARM is new model and it does not required any certificate to authenticate.
- First import the Azure management pack.
2. See the Management pack installation progress
3. Check the connectivity from your SCOM management server to Azure portal.https://portal.azure.com
4. Now create Subscription.Now You should have azure user name and password.remember user should be co-admin of subscription. Click on Add subscription
5. Enter user name and password.Click on Advanced and check the setting.You can modify the setting as per you requirement.
6. Select the management server pool.if you are using proxy to connect internet.specify the proxy server address in mentioned format.
7. select the subscription and click add subscription.After successful you can see the below screen
8. Subscription is added successfully
9. Now you have to create Monitor to discover Azure component. You have to use Azure template.
Now Create Azure Monitor
10 You can specify the name and management pack name.
12. Select the subscription and click next.It will discover the service type and performance counters.you have to just click next
14 below is final summary.click create
Monitor creation progress
15. Its done.
16 Now you can verify the discovery of the subscription.State should be healthy state. It will take some time to come on healthy.
Applicable for SCOM 2012,SCOM 2007,SCOM 2016
Please follow the below step by step method to import SCOM management pack.Lets Start
- Open SCOM operation console and click administrative tab and click on Management packs.Now Right click and select Import management pack
2. You will see the below import box.Click on Add from disk.I have already downloaded the management pack and saved on my local disk.You have internet connectivity on SCOM console server,you can select add from catalogue also.
2. It will prompt for dependent management check.You can click no.
3. Now select the management pack which you want to import.
4. You can see the management pack import progress
5. Management pack successfully imported.you can close the box
6. You can verify the imported management pack as below.On the search box type the management pack which you have imported.
Below are the step by step method to create event id based rule creation in SCOM.If you want to monitor any event id through SCOM, you can use below steps.
- In operation console click to authoring console and right click rule.
2. As we are creating event based rule.select NT Event Log(Alert) and save in Management pack.Click Next
Give the rule name(I have given SCOM Test Rule) and Select the rule category.In Rule target click select and search for all windows computer.
I have enabled the rule.But for production always uncheck this box and based on your requirement you can override the rule.
3.Select the log name.I am creating alert for application log and click next
4. Give the event id which you want to monitor.For example I have given 101 and event Source is EventCreate. Click Next
Click next and Click Create.
Lets Test the event which we created.
Login to any SCOM monitor device and open the CMD as adminstrator.
Run the below command.
After running the CMD you should see the below output.
Now open SCOM operation console and click on new alert
Where is the default location for the Health Service State folder in SCOM 2012 and SCOM 2007
Operations Manager 2007:
Health Service folder location on SCOM 2007 management server
The default location in OpsMgr 2007 for Management Servers is: \Program Files\System Center Operations Manager 2007\Health Service State
Health Service folder location on SCOM 2007 agent machine
The default location in OpsMgr 2007 for Agents is: \Program Files\System Center Operations Manager 2007\Health Service State
Operations Manager 2012:
Health Service folder location on SCOM 2012 management server
The default location in OpsMgr 2012 for Management Servers is: \program files\System Center 2012\Operations Manager\Server\Health Service State
Health Service folder location on SCOM 2012 agent machine
The default location in OpsMgr 2012for Agents is: \Program Files\System Center Operations Manager\Agent\Health Service State